Newsroom Update

Updates to the Home experience elevate entertainment and bring more convenience. Learn more >

I am in Mexico, why I can’t see mls season pass in my apple tv

I purchased apple tv+ and I can’t find the MLS season. Would love to get help

Posted on Jul 22, 2023 8:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2023 8:54 AM

Read this support article to learn what to do if you can't subscribe to MLS Season Pass or if you can't find MLS Season Pass on the Apple TV app.

If you can't subscribe to MLS Season Pass on the Apple TV app - Apple Support

Are you subscribed in Mexico?

Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions - Legal - Apple Media Services - Apple

- "Our Services are available for your use in your country of residence (“Home Country”).

And: "Certain Services and Content available to you in your Home Country may not be available to you when traveling outside of your Home Country."

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 22, 2023 8:54 AM in response to almog275

Read this support article to learn what to do if you can't subscribe to MLS Season Pass or if you can't find MLS Season Pass on the Apple TV app.

If you can't subscribe to MLS Season Pass on the Apple TV app - Apple Support

Are you subscribed in Mexico?

Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions - Legal - Apple Media Services - Apple

- "Our Services are available for your use in your country of residence (“Home Country”).

And: "Certain Services and Content available to you in your Home Country may not be available to you when traveling outside of your Home Country."

Jul 22, 2023 9:46 AM in response to almog275

MLS Season Pass is a separate subscription from Apple TV+. You can subscribe to either one or both, but one does not automatically include the other.

For MLS, a few matches are not available to Mexican subscribers: Leagues Cup and Campeones Cup. Apparently a different organization has broadcasting rights for those.

How to watch MLS Season Pass on the Apple TV app - Apple Support

How to subscribe to MLS Season Pass - Apple Support

Devices on which to watch Apple TV+, MLS Season Pass, and more - Apple Support

On what device are you trying to subscribe and/or watch?

I am in Mexico, why I can’t see mls season pass in my apple tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.