Battery replacement

If I book an appointment will Apple do the job that day

Posted on Jul 22, 2023 10:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2023 10:32 AM

I’ve always had GREAT experiences booking a battery replacement online for a specific time slot at an Apple Store thru the mechanism linked below.

YMMV.

iPhone Battery Repair & Replacement - Apple Support

3 replies

Jul 22, 2023 10:35 AM in response to Kenbaugh

You are asking to guess at how busy any given Apple Store might be on a given day.

If the store is not that busy.......the two Apple stores in my area are always busy.....plan on leaving the phone for at least a few hours. If things are really busy, plan on picking up the phone the next day. But, you never know....you might get lucky.

You will have a much better chance of fast battery replacement service if you take the phone to an authorized Apple Service shop. You can find authorized locations in your area by clicking on the link below.....and.....the authorized shop might actually have a real phone number that you can call to ask about things ahead of time.

The Best Buy Store near my home replaced the battery in my iPhone in about 30 minutes late on a Friday afternoon.

Find Locations

Jul 26, 2023 10:37 PM in response to Kenbaugh

I live on the Isle Wight. It’s a ferry /bus ride to either of my two “local” Apple shops ( not “stores”). It’s not very helpful to be told I might have to “come back tomorrow” if a repair can’t be done when I have booked for it on any given day.

(it’s a day out and approaching £20 to go to Southampton/Portsmouth)

Battery replacement

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.