Pop-up issues

Hello, I am having issues with pop-up occurring while on the internet. I have my settings to not allow pop-ups. Is there anything else I can do to prevent these pop-ups.

Posted on Jul 22, 2023 11:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2023 11:19 AM

Try and see if you have a safari extension installed that is causing this pop ups to come up

See this instructions on how to un install unwanted extensions

Choose Safari > Settings (or Preferences), then click Extensions.

• To turn off an extension, deselect its checkbox.
  • To uninstall an extension, select the extension and click the Uninstall button. If you can't determine what an extension does, or you don't expect to use it again, you should uninstall it.

You might want to see this link with more in depth information about safari extensions as well Use Safari extensions on your Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 22, 2023 11:19 AM in response to S_Buick

Try and see if you have a safari extension installed that is causing this pop ups to come up

See this instructions on how to un install unwanted extensions

Choose Safari > Settings (or Preferences), then click Extensions.

• To turn off an extension, deselect its checkbox.
  • To uninstall an extension, select the extension and click the Uninstall button. If you can't determine what an extension does, or you don't expect to use it again, you should uninstall it.

You might want to see this link with more in depth information about safari extensions as well Use Safari extensions on your Mac - Apple Support

Pop-up issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.