I downloaded Sweat Coin and can’t Sign in with my Apple ID

I’m 13 but whenever I click the Sign in with Apple id button on sweat coin it gives me an error message saying that “your Apple ID cannot be used to create accounts for other apps” help me fix this please

Javier’s Apple Watch

Posted on Jul 22, 2023 9:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 25, 2023 8:14 AM

Hello OmegaTemp,

"Sign in with Apple is not available for children under 13 years old. This age may vary by country or region." What is Sign in with Apple? - Apple Support

You can see which locations have a different age requirement here: Create an Apple ID for your child - Apple Support

If you have more questions, we recommend reaching out to an Apple ID expert here: Get Support

Thanks.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 25, 2023 8:14 AM in response to OmegaTemp

Hello OmegaTemp,

"Sign in with Apple is not available for children under 13 years old. This age may vary by country or region." What is Sign in with Apple? - Apple Support

You can see which locations have a different age requirement here: Create an Apple ID for your child - Apple Support

If you have more questions, we recommend reaching out to an Apple ID expert here: Get Support

Thanks.

I downloaded Sweat Coin and can’t Sign in with my Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.