Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Itunes crashes/will not sync with Windows PC, Iphone 13 Pro. Photos key folders I need

I have tried for months to sync Windows PC with my Iphone 13. I keep my photos on my PC, and sync regularly (well, I used to), so as to review, file in to folders, and then view in various folders on my Phone.

For many months now, this has not been possible, so I'm missing the last year of photos, which are sitting in folders on my PC, and not getting synced to my phone.

I've today changed to a new PC, thinking that was the problem (the original PC was well in need of being retired). Downloaded and updated Itunes, copied over all the photo folders, and all itunes music etc.

But itunes still crashes before completing sync with the photos. The backup gets completed, and then itunes just shuts down. No error message. Just shuts down.

I am not able to use iCloud.

How do I sync now adays please? Perhaps itunes doesn't do photo syncing anymore?

Any guidance would be fab.

Thanks

Posted on Jul 23, 2023 2:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2023 9:03 AM

Try deleting the iPod Photo Cache from within the set of folders that you're trying to sync.

tt2

Similar questions

3 replies

Itunes crashes/will not sync with Windows PC, Iphone 13 Pro. Photos key folders I need

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.