Card failing

When I try to add my cash app account into the apple store it fails and tries to charge my cash app $5 and I only got $3 in my account. I can’t use my cash app card in the app store but I’m able to use it on different sites.

Ace

Posted on Jul 23, 2023 8:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2023 8:53 AM

Are you talking about this app ?

⤵️

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY AT NO COST

Receive, request, and send money from friends and family instantly with only a few taps. Cash App is the easy way to pay a friend back for dinner or split rent with your roommates.

GET A FREE CUSTOM VISA DEBIT CARD

Order your Cash App Card (a customizable Visa debit card) directly from Cash App. You’ll be able to instantly make purchases using your virtual card. We’ll also mail you your physical laser-etched Cash App Card so you can swipe, dip, or tap at any merchant. Debit card issued by Cash App’s bank partner(s). ATM withdrawal fees may apply.

You can't use Cash app as your Payment method for the App Store.

See -> Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID

Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

fyi: Not all credit & debit cards seem to work with App Store / iTunes Store, try a different one, or preferably a credit card. If your card is not accepted as a paymenf method, you need to contact your bank.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 23, 2023 8:53 AM in response to Kay_fil0

Are you talking about this app ?

⤵️

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY AT NO COST

Receive, request, and send money from friends and family instantly with only a few taps. Cash App is the easy way to pay a friend back for dinner or split rent with your roommates.

GET A FREE CUSTOM VISA DEBIT CARD

Order your Cash App Card (a customizable Visa debit card) directly from Cash App. You’ll be able to instantly make purchases using your virtual card. We’ll also mail you your physical laser-etched Cash App Card so you can swipe, dip, or tap at any merchant. Debit card issued by Cash App’s bank partner(s). ATM withdrawal fees may apply.

You can't use Cash app as your Payment method for the App Store.

See -> Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID

Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

fyi: Not all credit & debit cards seem to work with App Store / iTunes Store, try a different one, or preferably a credit card. If your card is not accepted as a paymenf method, you need to contact your bank.

Card failing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.