How do I delete my kids account

I made them new ones on their phone because I couldn’t change the password on iPad so I want to delete their iPad Apple ID and sign into the Apple ID I made I created on their phones.

iPhone SE (3rd generation)

Posted on Jul 23, 2023 4:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2023 4:32 PM

Review this article about Deleting the Apple ID and in particular there are notes in the FAQ's that are specific to a child's account. It is important to realize that the new Apple ID will not have access to any of the Apps paid for or downloaded from the old Apple ID as well as photos if they were saved in an iCloud backup.

How to delete your Apple ID account - Apple Support

If the child is under 13, the child cannot be removed from a Family Sharing plan, they can only be transferred to another one. This article also describes how to delete Apple ID from child when using Family Sharing.

Move a child to another group using Family Sharing - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 23, 2023 4:32 PM in response to StephPB

Review this article about Deleting the Apple ID and in particular there are notes in the FAQ's that are specific to a child's account. It is important to realize that the new Apple ID will not have access to any of the Apps paid for or downloaded from the old Apple ID as well as photos if they were saved in an iCloud backup.

How to delete your Apple ID account - Apple Support

If the child is under 13, the child cannot be removed from a Family Sharing plan, they can only be transferred to another one. This article also describes how to delete Apple ID from child when using Family Sharing.

Move a child to another group using Family Sharing - Apple Support

How do I delete my kids account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.