in app purchase

I am getting the error "Purchase of this item is not currently available. This item is being modified. Please try again later". I perform in-app purchase transactions on Apple's platform. Below is the video I have attached.

iOS is 16.1.1, iPhone 11 pro max

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you.link video error in app purchase

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 13.3

Posted on Jul 23, 2023 7:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2023 8:05 AM

Refer to this document for ways to contact Apple ➞ Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support

Select your country (also look for "other" regions), then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service by telephone ➞ Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 19, 2023 8:05 AM in response to MinhVuVan

Refer to this document for ways to contact Apple ➞ Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support

Select your country (also look for "other" regions), then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service by telephone ➞ Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

in app purchase

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.