Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleted iPhone app folder & apps

I accidentally deleted or hid an entire folder of apps from my iPhone 14. I went to the App Store to reinstall each app and could open them. But they would not show up on my screen so could not re-create a folder. I suspect they might’ve been hidden. Any suggestions for how to recover them again?

iPhone 4s, iOS 9

Posted on Jul 23, 2023 7:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2023 11:51 AM

A single folder of my work apps disappeared. I can find the apps and individually add them back to a new folder on my home screen but, my question is: what happened to the folder that contained the apps in the first place? I checked and there are no hidden pages or folders on the phone.

5 replies

Jul 23, 2023 7:32 PM in response to redflutejc

Go the Home Screen and start swiping left. Keep swiping left until you see the App Library screen

If you don't see a "missing" app in the window, type the name of the app in the search bar at the top of the screen and tap Go at the lower right of the screen.

The app should now appear and you can hold the app until it starts wiggling, then drag it to the screen that you want.

Do the same for other "missing" apps

Deleted iPhone app folder & apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.