Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Cost of screen replacement iPhone 11

What’s the cost to replace a screen for the phone ? Because of financial issues I was forced to replace it with none genuine but I’m annoyed with the constant message in my settings and the phone doesn’t work properly. I guess because the shattered screen was replaced with random screen

iPhone XR, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 24, 2023 2:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 24, 2023 3:19 PM

The cost to replace the screen from Apple for the iPhone XR is $199 US.

iPhone Screen Repair & Replacement - Apple Support

As stated, if the screen was replaced previously from anyone other than Apple or Authorized Apple Service center, then Apple will decline to service the phone. In that case you will have a notification in Settings showing that an unauthorized repair was performed on the phone. This also alerts other buyers of a phone that an unauthorized repair has been done and they may want to look elsewhere for a more reliable option.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 24, 2023 3:19 PM in response to bebekk

The cost to replace the screen from Apple for the iPhone XR is $199 US.

iPhone Screen Repair & Replacement - Apple Support

As stated, if the screen was replaced previously from anyone other than Apple or Authorized Apple Service center, then Apple will decline to service the phone. In that case you will have a notification in Settings showing that an unauthorized repair was performed on the phone. This also alerts other buyers of a phone that an unauthorized repair has been done and they may want to look elsewhere for a more reliable option.

Cost of screen replacement iPhone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.