I can not download games

It was that I can’t play games ever time I tried to play or download it would be all saying you need this or that and I wanna play with out the big and very annoying adds and pop ups just add play the game and be over and then I will be happy

iPad

Posted on Jul 24, 2023 6:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 24, 2023 6:56 PM

it getting very bad and I just got this new thing and it will not work just work and I will be really happy and you know that sometimes if I am very happy I donate and if you guys need money to this little app I can not do t I was all in a wuss and hurry just help my problem and get this over with and I will I will I am so-so so so so so so x300 be happy and that’s what u want your customers to say and what u want to hear them say right.

love aryplata

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 24, 2023 6:56 PM in response to Aryplata

it getting very bad and I just got this new thing and it will not work just work and I will be really happy and you know that sometimes if I am very happy I donate and if you guys need money to this little app I can not do t I was all in a wuss and hurry just help my problem and get this over with and I will I will I am so-so so so so so so x300 be happy and that’s what u want your customers to say and what u want to hear them say right.

love aryplata

I can not download games

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.