Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Lost 5G option in "Network selection"

After the ios 16.6 update i am not getting the 5G option in "Network selection" but only "Automatic" instead. My iphone 14 was working well with 5G before the update and the option was available.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jul 24, 2023 10:05 PM

3 replies

Jul 24, 2023 10:19 PM in response to harshad64

harshad64 Said:

"Lost 5G option in 'Network selection': After the ios 16.6 update i am not getting the 5G option in 'Network selection' but only "Automatic" instead. My iphone 14 was working well with 5G before the update and the option was available."

--------

Report this to Apple:

Do your part: Let Apple know what is going on here. Provide them with feedback on this. They may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they received on this, the more they will know what is going on, and what needs to be fixed in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: that this all began after installing and update, and how you have troubleshot it this far. Include the URL of this thread.
  4. Proceed from there aw necessary

Lost 5G option in "Network selection"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.