Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

my friend dropped my iphone on purpose and whenever i connect to the wifi it disconnects after a short while

my friend dropped my iphone on purpose and whenever i connect to the wifi it disconnects after a short while. I restarted my phone twice, i doubt its the routers problem as my other devices isnt affected. thus it may be a hardware problem but im not 100% sure, i need some help

Posted on Jul 25, 2023 4:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 25, 2023 5:00 AM

You need better friends.

You would be best advised to visit the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP) - where the technicians will be able to test and assess your iPhone for hardware issues:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

If repair is required, you’ll be in the best possible place to explore your available options.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 25, 2023 5:00 AM in response to maujy

You need better friends.

You would be best advised to visit the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP) - where the technicians will be able to test and assess your iPhone for hardware issues:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

If repair is required, you’ll be in the best possible place to explore your available options.

Jul 25, 2023 6:24 AM in response to Demo

To the OP, thanks for the added humor to brighten our days with the reference to your friend’s intent. Thankfully, hardware unlike insurance companies is agnostic to intent!! Somif in doubt I very much second LotusPilot’s suggestion to let the Genius Bar run a full gamut of network tests. The last time I was there, it took no more than 15 minutes.

my friend dropped my iphone on purpose and whenever i connect to the wifi it disconnects after a short while

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.