how do i recover my music from my phone

i had music saved on my old phone and want to upload it to my new one and it didn't

transfer when i uploaded things but a lot of things didn't so i need to know what to do to get my music back

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 25, 2023 1:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 25, 2023 1:16 PM

mragan44 wrote:

i had music saved on my old phone and want to upload it to my new one and it didn't
transfer when i uploaded things but a lot of things didn't so i need to know what to do to get my music back

If these are non purchased music, then you'll need to sync your new iphone to itunes, just as you did with your old phone to get music on it. Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 25, 2023 1:16 PM in response to mragan44

mragan44 wrote:

If these are non purchased music, then you'll need to sync your new iphone to itunes, just as you did with your old phone to get music on it. Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer - Apple Support

how do i recover my music from my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.