Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV+ is now showing advertisements in start of show.

So I was firing up the first episode of Foundation Season 2, and instead of just giving me the show it starts advertising something called "Beanie Bubble"?

I'm paying for Apple TV+. Don't show me advertisements. Not even for other shows. Unacceptable.

Posted on Jul 26, 2023 12:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 26, 2023 1:15 PM

testeate213123123 wrote:

I'm paying for Apple TV+. Don't show me advertisements. Not even for other shows. Unacceptable.

This is a user-to-user forum. Apple doesn't read here for feedback or suggestions. You can, however, let them know your thoughts here:

Product Feedback - Apple

In the meantime, just skip them.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 26, 2023 1:15 PM in response to testeate213123123

testeate213123123 wrote:

This is a user-to-user forum. Apple doesn't read here for feedback or suggestions. You can, however, let them know your thoughts here:

Product Feedback - Apple

In the meantime, just skip them.

Feb 3, 2024 2:25 PM in response to Jenze8

Jenze8 wrote:

Yep. Just started the 3mo trial with a new phone. 0 chance of continuing unless there is a way to stop the ads. Disgusting behaviour. Also bad UI.

The ads are only for other shows that Apple TV provides for free and you should have the option to skip them when they start up. It has always been that way to show other shows available on the service and I can skip them by clicking that option that appears on the screen. You are not required to watch the ads before your selected show plays.

Apple TV+ is now showing advertisements in start of show.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.