My esim is not working and telling contact with netwowk provider

Hello! Hope you will be fine . My iphone 14 pro max is unlocked and showing no sim restrictions in Setting but unfortunately E-sim or (Electronic sim) is not activating in my iphone, i have reset my lhone too many time but still not working 

kindly fix this issue 

Thanks 

Name of iphone : 14 pro max 

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 26, 2023 1:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 26, 2023 1:46 PM

You're not talking to Apple here. This is a user to user only forum. And you have posted personal information on a public forum, visited by people from all around the world. It's not wise to post personal details online, so I have asked the forum hosts to edit your personal details out.

If you need help with your eSim, you need to contact your carrier. Apple makes the device, but Apple has nothing to do with delivering cellular services.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 26, 2023 1:46 PM in response to aizaz256

You're not talking to Apple here. This is a user to user only forum. And you have posted personal information on a public forum, visited by people from all around the world. It's not wise to post personal details online, so I have asked the forum hosts to edit your personal details out.

If you need help with your eSim, you need to contact your carrier. Apple makes the device, but Apple has nothing to do with delivering cellular services.

My esim is not working and telling contact with netwowk provider

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.