Is it possible to buy a MacBook with the Apple account balance (proceeds from a gift card) and a credit card? What type of gift card, when redeemed, provides the balance to buy a MacBook?

I would like to purchase a MacBook. Someone will give me a Gift Card. Because the cost of the macbook exceeds the amount of the gift card I am redeeming, can I pay the remaining amount to complete the total cost of the macbook with a credit card?

What type of gift card must I be given in order to make the purchase as described (Apple Account Balance and Credit Card?

Thanks in advance for any help.

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 26, 2023 2:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 26, 2023 3:04 PM

You can use a combination of credit card and Apple Gift Card(s) or Apple Account Balance to make a purchase from the online Apple Store in the U.S. -- see the following for details: Payment, Financing, Refunds and VAT - Shopping Help - Apple

1 reply

Is it possible to buy a MacBook with the Apple account balance (proceeds from a gift card) and a credit card? What type of gift card, when redeemed, provides the balance to buy a MacBook?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.