Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Related Article: Set up an account recovery contact

how to find my iphone find my device not working please everyone suggest me i'm in big problem

My iphone is lost i trying to find but never find. Find my device is disable please help me

iPhone X, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 27, 2023 10:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2023 10:13 AM

Find My is not disabled, unless you disabled it.

Assuming that you did enable Find My on the phone......before.....it was lost, the phone will not show up on the Find My map if the battery has run down or the phone does not have an Internet connection where it is currently located.

All that you can do is keep checking a few times each day to see if the status of the phone has changed.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 27, 2023 10:13 AM in response to kholdiya360

Find My is not disabled, unless you disabled it.

Assuming that you did enable Find My on the phone......before.....it was lost, the phone will not show up on the Find My map if the battery has run down or the phone does not have an Internet connection where it is currently located.

All that you can do is keep checking a few times each day to see if the status of the phone has changed.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Jul 27, 2023 6:38 PM in response to kholdiya360

kholdiya360 Said:

"how to find my iphone find my device not working please everyone suggest me i'm in big problem: My iphone is lost i trying to find but never find. Find my device is disable please help me"

-------

Troubleshooting a Lost iPhone With Find My:

Being Find My is of No Option...

You'll have to locate it the olde fashioned way

A. Backtrack your Locations:

Start with backtracking your locations. For instance, if you were at a retail store, then stop in, asking the store manger if it was placed aside.

B. Lost-&-Found:

Chick with the Lost & Found department of the facility you were in, seeing if it has been handed over.

C. Contact Local Authorities:

See if the community police, or local security guards at the front door, can across it.

D. Use Craigslist:

Put a post on Craigslist, seeing if they have been found.

E. Go Here: How to Find your Lost AirPods, AirPods Pro, or AirPods Max - Apple Support

how to find my iphone find my device not working please everyone suggest me i'm in big problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.