Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

The color on my ipad air 2 is messed up.

The color is messed up badly and has affected everything i do. If i stay on just about anything to long wether it’s an app or just my home screen it gets embedded into my screen and disappears after about 40 minutes. In the images i provided you can see that on the 2nd photo it shows the “Info” text and icons from the Roblox game “Adopt Me”.

Posted on Jul 27, 2023 2:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2023 3:32 PM

if it was me then I would

try restarting the ios device Force restart iPhone - Apple Support and check if it resolved it if it did not

then I would try Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support - Apple Support if that did not resolve it then I would

contact apple about repair Contact - Official Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 27, 2023 3:32 PM in response to christinasocool

if it was me then I would

try restarting the ios device Force restart iPhone - Apple Support and check if it resolved it if it did not

then I would try Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support - Apple Support if that did not resolve it then I would

contact apple about repair Contact - Official Apple Support

The color on my ipad air 2 is messed up.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.