Apple bill

My bank account was charged 500.00 for apple bill

i have no subscriptions

who do I talk to about disputing these charges????

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 28, 2023 3:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2023 2:03 PM

We cannot know. We are not Apple. As your fellow end users we have no more access to Apple databases than you.

However, start here:

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

The most important part of that article is "View your purchase history." If Apple does NOT show a record of the charges in your history, it is very possible that scammers have gained access to your credit card or bank number and are pretending to be Apple. It happened to us.

If that is the case, only your CARD ISSUER or BANK can remedy it.

If Apple’s purchase history shows the purchase, continue with the instructions in that article.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 28, 2023 2:03 PM in response to Slimx33

We cannot know. We are not Apple. As your fellow end users we have no more access to Apple databases than you.

However, start here:

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

The most important part of that article is "View your purchase history." If Apple does NOT show a record of the charges in your history, it is very possible that scammers have gained access to your credit card or bank number and are pretending to be Apple. It happened to us.

If that is the case, only your CARD ISSUER or BANK can remedy it.

If Apple’s purchase history shows the purchase, continue with the instructions in that article.

Apple bill

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.