Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Imovie-videos being downloaded from iCloud

I created a movie in imovie but I can’t save the project. It says: “ Some of the videos in this project are being downloaded from the iCloud “

How could I fix this please?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 28, 2023 4:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2023 7:26 AM

Hi,

You might have iCloud Photos enabled to save space. If so, some of your photos and videos that are in the Photos app will be stored in the cloud until they are opened (and then will be downloaded.

In your case, try letting the download complete and then see if you can export or save the project.

-- Rich

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 28, 2023 7:26 AM in response to valbona211

Hi,

You might have iCloud Photos enabled to save space. If so, some of your photos and videos that are in the Photos app will be stored in the cloud until they are opened (and then will be downloaded.

In your case, try letting the download complete and then see if you can export or save the project.

-- Rich

Imovie-videos being downloaded from iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.