need to add how to find my i phone

Need to add "how to find my Iphone" in my I cloud. phone is lost

iPhone 12

Posted on Jul 28, 2023 5:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2023 5:23 AM

This support article has a list of things to do if your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen. --> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

- The Find My service described in the article is the only recovery feature Apple offers. It must be set up before the device is lost.

Read this document about how to use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item --> Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item - Apple Support

The chances of locating a device depend upon which features you selected in:

Set up Find My on your iPhone, Mac, and other devices - Set up Find My on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 28, 2023 5:23 AM in response to LeelahW

This support article has a list of things to do if your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen. --> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

- The Find My service described in the article is the only recovery feature Apple offers. It must be set up before the device is lost.

Read this document about how to use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item --> Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item - Apple Support

The chances of locating a device depend upon which features you selected in:

Set up Find My on your iPhone, Mac, and other devices - Set up Find My on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac - Apple Support

need to add how to find my i phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.