Do I have an Apple TV account ?

Do I have an Apple TV account

iPad Pro, iPadOS 16

Posted on Jul 28, 2023 6:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2023 6:53 PM

There is no such thing as an Apple TV account. Users of Apple devices and services have an Apple ID account. That Apple ID account represents the user, an individual, and they may use that account on multiple devices. You can have services (subscriptions, digital purchases) linked to that Apple ID account, such as Apple TV+ (subscription) or iTunes Store movies (buy or rent).

You would have an Apple TV+ subscription, if you signed up for that. It isn’t automatic.

See your subscriptions overview - Apple

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 28, 2023 6:53 PM in response to yolanda from ponte vedra

There is no such thing as an Apple TV account. Users of Apple devices and services have an Apple ID account. That Apple ID account represents the user, an individual, and they may use that account on multiple devices. You can have services (subscriptions, digital purchases) linked to that Apple ID account, such as Apple TV+ (subscription) or iTunes Store movies (buy or rent).

You would have an Apple TV+ subscription, if you signed up for that. It isn’t automatic.

See your subscriptions overview - Apple

Do I have an Apple TV account ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.