Facebook log in issue on my iPhone

Hi all, my I Phone 11 froze last week and is sometimes turning off/on. It froze turned off came back on and had kicked me out of all my accounts online, Apple ID and facebook etc. As it uses face ID i never needed to remember my password for facebook and whjilst I have eventually managed to get my Apple login sorted, my facebook is still not able to be logged in. Its registered at an old fsmail.net email and I never included my Mobile so thats the easy way of resetting the password gone! Can anyone suggest a fix I have emailed disabled@fb.com and also support@fb.com and I'm hoping I will be able to recover my Facebook. Im in the UK but just wondered if anyone had a similar issue with the I Phone 11 too? TIA :)

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 29, 2023 3:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2023 5:54 AM

Facebook is not an Apple product. Contact the app developer here --> App Support or Facebook Help Center | Facebook

Messenger is not an Apple product. Contact the app developer here --> App Support or Messenger Help Center | Facebook

If you're having trouble logging into your Facebook account, here are some things you can try. Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account. Search for the account you want to recover.

I can't log in to Facebook. | Facebook Help Center

Even you may see this --> Fix a Problem | Facebook Help Center

Still not solved then --> Report a Login Issue | Facebook

Similar questions

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 29, 2023 5:54 AM in response to shaunfromgileston

Facebook is not an Apple product. Contact the app developer here --> App Support or Facebook Help Center | Facebook

Messenger is not an Apple product. Contact the app developer here --> App Support or Messenger Help Center | Facebook

If you're having trouble logging into your Facebook account, here are some things you can try. Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account. Search for the account you want to recover.

I can't log in to Facebook. | Facebook Help Center

Even you may see this --> Fix a Problem | Facebook Help Center

Still not solved then --> Report a Login Issue | Facebook

Facebook log in issue on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.