Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

How to refund my subscription

I did a subscription for app called (showaround), by mistake and I want to do a refund please. This was done on Feb 2023

Posted on Jul 30, 2023 9:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2023 10:08 PM

Hi NaifNaif,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand you're having problems with your subscriptions. Head to reportaproblem.apple.com and select "request a refund" from the drop-down menu. Select the subscription service and follow the steps on screen.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reply to this thread.

Grey360

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 30, 2023 10:08 PM in response to NaifNaif

Hi NaifNaif,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand you're having problems with your subscriptions. Head to reportaproblem.apple.com and select "request a refund" from the drop-down menu. Select the subscription service and follow the steps on screen.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reply to this thread.

Grey360

Jul 30, 2023 10:08 PM in response to NaifNaif

If Face ID isn't working for you, there is most likely something wrong with your TrueDepth camera. First, look at these two articles for help. If that doesn't fix the issue, then make an appointment at the Genius Bar to have your camera issue diagnosed.

If an alert says Face ID has been disabled on your iPhone or iPad Pro - Apple Support

If Face ID isn't working on your iPhone or iPad Pro - Apple Support (AZ)

Make an appointment at the Genius Bar to have it diagnosed.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

How to refund my subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.