Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Does anyone know if Apple monitors your Apple products on a reg basis

I just have a question about Analytics data found on iPhone 14 and iPad (9th gen)

iPad, iPadOS 16

Posted on Jul 30, 2023 9:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2023 6:41 PM

You can choose to share analytic data with Apple, but no, Apple does not monitor the devices. For information on sharing analytics data with Apple, you can look here:

Share analytics, diagnostics, and usage information with Apple - Apple Support

You would not get a response as Apple will not even know who you are as any personal information is not even sent to them.

13 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 1, 2023 6:41 PM in response to Kittikat007

You can choose to share analytic data with Apple, but no, Apple does not monitor the devices. For information on sharing analytics data with Apple, you can look here:

Share analytics, diagnostics, and usage information with Apple - Apple Support

You would not get a response as Apple will not even know who you are as any personal information is not even sent to them.

Aug 1, 2023 4:15 PM in response to muguy

Thank you for your response I am trying to understand some things in the Analytics Data. What is intelligenceplatformd.cpu_resource, JetsamEvent, MobileSafari.wakeups_resouce, nsurlsessiond.diskwrites_resource, sosd-2023-06-0954422.ips, com.apple.Webkit.Networking, ANECompillerService.diskwrites there area couple other ones that appear more than than once i don’t know if you could help me. I would like to just understand what these are thank you again for your time

Aug 1, 2023 4:37 PM in response to muguy

Thank you for asking me what my question is about I had wrote out my questions and it got sent to KiltedTim instead of you i apologize for that I was having trouble posting it kept telling me to sign in again, and again and when I pressed post it went to the wrong person imagine that lol. I had been wondering what these mean ANECompilerService.diskwrites, aggregated.diskwrites_resource, backboard.wakeups_resources, duetexpertd.cpu_resources, there are others can you help me. Thank you for your time :)

Aug 1, 2023 5:04 PM in response to muguy

For some reason I keep having problems getting to you this is the 3rd time now I don’t understand when I am replying to you, go figure that, I don’t want to change anything I would just like to understand what some of these are that is why I had asked if apple monitors your products I am new to apple and in Analytics data I don’t know what ANECompilerService.diskwrite, duetexpertd.cpu_resource, HashtagImagesExtensions.wake-up there are other ones that I have mentioned in the other post that went to Kilted Tim, Bob Timmons I apologize for that thank you for your time :)

Does anyone know if Apple monitors your Apple products on a reg basis

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.