How to recover my Apple ID without email and password?

I forgot the email and password.. I didn’t use from 2020

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPad mini 2

Posted on Jul 30, 2023 10:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2023 11:28 PM

Re: "Forget my apple id : I forgot the email and password.. I didn’t use from 2020"

Seems you may have used your Apple ID and password to log-in here to post your question.

Your Apple ID is the account you use to access Apple services like the App Store, Apple Music, iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime, and more. It includes the email address and password you use to sign in as well as any contact, payment, and security details you use across Apple services.

Apple support have articles online (links below) that may be helpful:

Your Apple ID is generally an email address, (in a very few countries it may be a phone number).

If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number - Apple Support

and

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If needed: Apple ID support website (info. / support / contact)

Apple ID - Official Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 30, 2023 11:28 PM in response to Mohammedd798

Re: "Forget my apple id : I forgot the email and password.. I didn’t use from 2020"

Seems you may have used your Apple ID and password to log-in here to post your question.

Your Apple ID is the account you use to access Apple services like the App Store, Apple Music, iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime, and more. It includes the email address and password you use to sign in as well as any contact, payment, and security details you use across Apple services.

Apple support have articles online (links below) that may be helpful:

Your Apple ID is generally an email address, (in a very few countries it may be a phone number).

If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number - Apple Support

and

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If needed: Apple ID support website (info. / support / contact)

Apple ID - Official Apple Support

How to recover my Apple ID without email and password?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.