I was charged twice

I need a refund because I was charged twice

Posted on Jul 31, 2023 6:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2023 7:25 AM

Follow the steps in the support document linked below.

click here ➜ Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Make sure the second charge was actually a mistaken repeat charge for the same thing, an d to something entirely different. It's very unlikely the system would have charged you twice for the same thing, as it has lots of safeguards against that.

Check your purchases and charges to make sure the charge is for the disarm thing. click here ➜ If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 31, 2023 7:25 AM in response to Ambria26

Follow the steps in the support document linked below.

click here ➜ Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Make sure the second charge was actually a mistaken repeat charge for the same thing, an d to something entirely different. It's very unlikely the system would have charged you twice for the same thing, as it has lots of safeguards against that.

Check your purchases and charges to make sure the charge is for the disarm thing. click here ➜ If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

I was charged twice

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.