I can’t download game pigeon. What can I fix this problem

I tried downloading game pigeon but it’s not downloading

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Jul 31, 2023 12:23 PM

1 reply

Aug 1, 2023 9:17 AM in response to Landselar

Hi Landselar,

For help with downloading apps within the Message app, be sure the steps below found in the article here are being completed: Use iMessage apps on your iPhone and iPad

"Download iMessage apps

You can find and download apps to use with iMessage in the App Store for iMessage. Here's how:

1. To go to the App Store for iMessage, tap the Store icon app store icon.
  2. Tap the get icon icon or the price icon next to the app, then tap Install. You might need to enter your Apple ID password to complete the purchase.
  3. Tap the gray line  or the Close button  to return to your message.

iPhone showing how to download iMessage apps 

After the app downloads, you can find it in your app drawer.

Some apps let you make additional purchases within the app. If you set up Family Sharing, you can use Ask to Buy to help control app downloads and in-app purchases. Learn more about in-app purchases."

As mentioned in the information above if you have any restrictions set up, you can check or change those with the help of this article: Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

If there are no restrictions and you still have an issue downloading, check that your payment details are updated and correct. If you need to change or update your Apple ID payment method

Should the issue remain, tell us a bit more about what's occurring when you attempt to download the app. For example, any alerts or errors that you're seeing. Also, confirm if the apps within Messages are the only ones with the issue or if you have trouble downloading any app or content to your iPhone.

Cheers.

I can’t download game pigeon. What can I fix this problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.