I can not connect my Apple Watch

can not connect my Apple Watch to my iPhone!

I was using it with my old iPhone but I lost it and my account on Apple Watch it locked

Posted on Jul 31, 2023 3:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2023 6:28 AM

Your report suggests your Apple Watch is locked to your Apple ID by Activation Lock

About Activation Lock on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

The lock can only be released by the original Apple ID which set it but it sounds like you don't have the login credentials, or you would have entered the details during setup and not be asking here. If you have any other device which uses your Apple ID or has ever used it, you might know enough to get access and release the lock on the Apple Watch.

Manage and use your Apple ID - Apple Support

If you forgot your Apple ID password

If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 1, 2023 6:28 AM in response to sxm212

Your report suggests your Apple Watch is locked to your Apple ID by Activation Lock

About Activation Lock on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

The lock can only be released by the original Apple ID which set it but it sounds like you don't have the login credentials, or you would have entered the details during setup and not be asking here. If you have any other device which uses your Apple ID or has ever used it, you might know enough to get access and release the lock on the Apple Watch.

Manage and use your Apple ID - Apple Support

If you forgot your Apple ID password

If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number

I can not connect my Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.