iPhone 14 Camera Issue: Blurry Photos in Low Light?

Hi everyone! 📱📸 I recently got the new iPhone 14, and I've noticed that my photos taken in low light are turning out a bit blurry. Has anyone else faced this camera issue with the iPhone 14? Any suggestions or tips to improve photo quality in such conditions? Your help would be much appreciated! 🌟 #iPhone14CameraIssue #BlurryPhotos #HelpNeeded

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 14

Posted on Aug 1, 2023 3:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2023 3:59 AM

Thank you so much for these valuable photography tips! 📸💡 I really appreciate your advice on checking and cleaning the lens, avoiding shooting against the light in low-light conditions, and experimenting with the focus and exposure controls.

The suggestion to keep the hands steady or use a tripod and the timer is brilliant! I can't wait to try it out and see the difference it makes in my photos. And you're right, it's amazing how our phones utilize advanced algorithms to capture stunning pictures using both software and hardware.

check my clicks on

[Edited by Moderator]

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 2, 2023 3:59 AM in response to iagastya

Thank you so much for these valuable photography tips! 📸💡 I really appreciate your advice on checking and cleaning the lens, avoiding shooting against the light in low-light conditions, and experimenting with the focus and exposure controls.

The suggestion to keep the hands steady or use a tripod and the timer is brilliant! I can't wait to try it out and see the difference it makes in my photos. And you're right, it's amazing how our phones utilize advanced algorithms to capture stunning pictures using both software and hardware.

check my clicks on

[Edited by Moderator]

Aug 1, 2023 4:27 AM in response to melton145

Always check if the lens doesn't have any smudges or fingerprints on them. clean them with a soft cloth.

don't shoot against the light, in low light conditions. Unless you are trying out a creative shot.

Always lock the focus on your desired subject and play with the Exposure control.

Keep your hands steady or use a tripod or place your phone safely, on something and use the timer. you'll be amazed with the pictures taken. Cauz at the end of the day, its all algorithm that is doing thousands of computations to give out a good picture, using software and hardware, of your phone.

iPhone 14 Camera Issue: Blurry Photos in Low Light?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.