Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Photos Disappeared

Hello,

Last night I was attempting to log back into my Apple ID. After logging back in I noticed 1,000+ photos were missing off my phone. I can find them in iCloud but nowhere on my phone. I would love to have them back, what can I do?

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Aug 1, 2023 5:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2023 5:29 AM

If you're missing photos or videos in the Photos app on a mobile device, read this support article --> If you're missing photos or videos in the Photos app - Apple Support

Things to do:

- Check your Recently Deleted folder - Go to Photos > Albums, and tap Recently Deleted in the Utilities section.

- Make sure that iCloud Photos is turned on

- Sign in with the same Apple ID

- Unhide your photos

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 1, 2023 5:29 AM in response to GeckoFire-73

If you're missing photos or videos in the Photos app on a mobile device, read this support article --> If you're missing photos or videos in the Photos app - Apple Support

Things to do:

- Check your Recently Deleted folder - Go to Photos > Albums, and tap Recently Deleted in the Utilities section.

- Make sure that iCloud Photos is turned on

- Sign in with the same Apple ID

- Unhide your photos

Photos Disappeared

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.