Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Related Article: If your Apple ID is locked or disabled

How to unlock Apple Id without Phone number?

I forgot my Apple Id Password and Phone Number. and Now I'm locked out. How do I unlock my Apple Id without a Phone number?

Posted on Aug 1, 2023 8:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2023 8:12 AM

Is your Apple ID Locked? Please try to reset it at iforgot.apple.com

Is your device activation locked and you're locked out? If you're the original owner  you can start an Activation Lock support request.

2 replies

Aug 1, 2023 8:21 AM in response to melanin83

Click on this link to read what to do If you forgot your Apple ID password --> If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you can still sign into your account on another device you can investigate adding more ways to get a code such as multiple telephone numbers where you can receive a text or a phone call. This is from the section "About trusted phone numbers and trusted devices" in the article: Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

To see, add, or change your trusted phone numbers use one of these methods:

● On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Go to Settings > your name > Password & Security. Next to Trusted Phone Number, tap Edit.

● On a Mac computer choose Apple menu  > System Settings (or System Preferences), then click your name (or Apple ID). Click Password & Security, then add or remove a trusted phone number.

● Using a web browser: Go to the Account Security section of https://appleid.apple.com .

Similar information for the iPhone can be found here --> Manage two-factor authentication for your Apple ID from iPhone - Apple Support

If you had set up an Account Recovery Contact ( Set up an account recovery contact - Apple Support ) you can also get a code that way.

If you can’t sign in, access a trusted device, reset your password, or receive verification codes, you can request account recovery to regain access to your account. This article explains how to recover your Apple ID after a waiting period - How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

You may also wish to read the articles 'Two-factor authentication for Apple ID' ( Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support ) and 'Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication' ( Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support ). Various sections contain information that is useful in understanding about the trusted devices (an iPhone, iPad, or Mac that Apple knows is yours) system, and how to get a verification code on a trusted device or at a telephone number.

How to unlock Apple Id without Phone number?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.