You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Restricted website on child's iPad

Cannot access an app that is a childs app.

We just get the error message:

"Restricted Site - you cannot browse this page at "localhost" because it is restricted."

It does have "allow website" however when i select it and add passcode it just doesn't respond.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 1, 2023 10:01 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2023 10:36 AM

Go to Settings ➜ ScreenTime ➜ Content & Privacy Restrictions ➜ Allowed Apps and make sure the app is allowed.

Then in Settings ➜ ScreenTime ➜ Content & Privacy Restrictions ➜ Content Restrictions ➜ Web Content ➜ Allowed Websites, make sure the url "https://localhost" is allowed.

4 replies

Oct 6, 2023 2:42 AM in response to Phil0124

Hi on an ipad with child restrictions I’ve added the app seesaw and the localhost as indicated above to allowed websites but it is not working. Get a message restricted site you cannot browse this page at localhost because the site is restricted.

also the allow website button/ling does nothing.

the app works it I disable content &privacy restrictions

any help is appreciated

thanks

Restricted website on child's iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.