My airpod pro max

My airpods only last between 1 and 2 hours. When using them after a full charge. What do I need to do to get that fixed?

Posted on Aug 1, 2023 6:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2023 7:20 AM

Hello there Wisenbaker,

I understand that you are experiencing problems with the listening time of your Airpods Max.

I myself have the Airpods Max, and I can use them for about 3 days. (I use them about 7-8 hours daily).

If your Airpods Max are just new, I recommend going back to the store of purchase. Of course, it could also be that your Airpods are already older, and therefore the battery has deteriorated causing you to need to replace the battery.

Link to the page to make an appointment for battery replacement

AirPods Repair & Service - Apple Support

You can read more about how to extend battery life here:

How to charge your AirPods Max and learn about battery life - Apple Support

Hopefully my answer was helpful,

Enjoy your day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 2, 2023 7:20 AM in response to Wisenbaker

Hello there Wisenbaker,

I understand that you are experiencing problems with the listening time of your Airpods Max.

I myself have the Airpods Max, and I can use them for about 3 days. (I use them about 7-8 hours daily).

If your Airpods Max are just new, I recommend going back to the store of purchase. Of course, it could also be that your Airpods are already older, and therefore the battery has deteriorated causing you to need to replace the battery.

Link to the page to make an appointment for battery replacement

AirPods Repair & Service - Apple Support

You can read more about how to extend battery life here:

How to charge your AirPods Max and learn about battery life - Apple Support

Hopefully my answer was helpful,

Enjoy your day!

My airpod pro max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.