Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

I want to trade in my iPhone 12th Pro Max

Something problem with my phone, Paddy, do I can’t turn the phone back to Apple and get the new phone and I’ll pay the rest

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 1, 2023 8:40 PM

2 replies

Aug 1, 2023 8:44 PM in response to amier256

List of countries with Apple trade-in and/or recycling programs and links to those programs --> National Services - Apple

To get more information about the Apple Trade In service click on the link --> Apple Trade In - Apple

- Don't miss the FAQ at the very bottom.

- Start a trade-in by clicking on a device in the section "Select your device to get a trade-in estimate" - Smartphone, Tablet, Computer, Watch, Other devices (recycle only)

- The newest models may not be listed as eligible for trade-in. Contact Apple if you want to double-check. If you cannot simply return the device to Apple within the refund period (not available in all countries), you may need to see if you can sell your device as used.

- Follow the instructions included in your trade-in kit. It explains how to prepare, pack, and ship your device.

How to prepare your iPhone, Apple Watch, or Android for trade-in

How to prepare your iPhone, Apple Watch, or Android for trade-in - Apple Support

I want to trade in my iPhone 12th Pro Max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.