All my calls are coming up unknown all of a sudden

After changing to 02 from vodaphone and doing network reset after not being able get Data abroad all calls coming in unknown . Is this an 02 thing to fix. My phone is iPhone 8

iPad, iPadOS 16

Posted on Aug 2, 2023 12:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2023 12:20 AM

I came across an issue like this and one user suggested this - " All incoming calls shows "Unknown" while contact already in my contact list/app and finally after spent few hours (3-4hr) i came to know that my CLIP (Caller line Identification Presentation) was disable then i called to my customer Care and they asked to send short message to xyz # and it's is solved now.

Btw in Prepaid, it is default ON but for Postpaid you have to send a request to your xyz operator."

hope this helps you too.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 2, 2023 12:20 AM in response to Civvy1961

I came across an issue like this and one user suggested this - " All incoming calls shows "Unknown" while contact already in my contact list/app and finally after spent few hours (3-4hr) i came to know that my CLIP (Caller line Identification Presentation) was disable then i called to my customer Care and they asked to send short message to xyz # and it's is solved now.

Btw in Prepaid, it is default ON but for Postpaid you have to send a request to your xyz operator."

hope this helps you too.

All my calls are coming up unknown all of a sudden

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.