I’m not allowed to delete games off my iPad

Trying to clear my storage and I’m not allowed to delete games ,, it’s jus saying “remove from Home Screen”

iPad, iPadOS 16

Posted on Aug 2, 2023 5:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2023 6:46 PM

If there is no option to delete and only Remove from Home Screen is available, there may be a restriction set on deleting apps. On an iPhone or iPad, go to Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > iTunes & App Store Purchases > Deleting Apps.

See: Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Also be aware that deleting an app does not cancel any related subscriptions. To do that, see: If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 2, 2023 6:46 PM in response to itsjusmerey

If there is no option to delete and only Remove from Home Screen is available, there may be a restriction set on deleting apps. On an iPhone or iPad, go to Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > iTunes & App Store Purchases > Deleting Apps.

See: Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Also be aware that deleting an app does not cancel any related subscriptions. To do that, see: If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

I’m not allowed to delete games off my iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.