You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airplay code for iphone,how do i find

When playing music from my library (Sonos) Airplay is asking for a code, where do I find this code? I do not have Apple TV

iPhone SE, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 2, 2023 6:55 PM

1 reply

Aug 3, 2023 2:10 PM in response to ABBAFAN123

Hi ABBAFAN123,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. Through the website for Sonos when it comes to using AirPlay, it states the following:

* You may be prompted for a password to stream AirPlay audio to Sonos if you have an Apple TV or an AirPlay capable TV that requires a password for AirPlay to work on your network. Go into the AirPlay settings of your Apple TV or the AirPlay capable TV and make sure “Require Password” is disabled.

* AirPlay is not available on Sonos speakers that are set up as surround speakers.

This may help provide more clarity for the compatibility of using AirPlay and this information is outlined through the Sonos website using this link here: Sonos

Kind regards.

Airplay code for iphone,how do i find

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.