I cleared my voice messages on my iphone xr. Now my voicemail is gone. I've read several articles that did not work. I'm at my limit now and need help please.

I lost my voicemail function after I cleared my messages. How do I get it back?

iPhone XR, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 2, 2023 9:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2023 9:23 PM

lolita281 Said:

"I cleared my voice messages on my iphone xr. Now my voicemail is gone. I've read several articles that did not work. I'm at my limit now and need help please. I lost my voicemail function after I cleared my messages. How do I get it back?"

-------

Troubleshooting Voicemail:

Whom to Contact:

Contact your Carrier, as they are the one who provide you with the service of Voicemail.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 2, 2023 9:23 PM in response to lolita281

lolita281 Said:

"I cleared my voice messages on my iphone xr. Now my voicemail is gone. I've read several articles that did not work. I'm at my limit now and need help please. I lost my voicemail function after I cleared my messages. How do I get it back?"

-------

Troubleshooting Voicemail:

Whom to Contact:

Contact your Carrier, as they are the one who provide you with the service of Voicemail.

I cleared my voice messages on my iphone xr. Now my voicemail is gone. I've read several articles that did not work. I'm at my limit now and need help please.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.