You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am stuck in sos mode on my iphone12 and none of the suggestions have helped.

My phone accidentally put in sos mode. I’ve tried several remedies from the internet and none have worked. I’ve turned it off and back on, a soft reset, and a network reset. None have worked

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 3, 2023 8:53 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2023 2:08 PM

My iPhone 12pro is stuck on SOS. I have tried turning airplane mode off and on; touching and releasing volume up and then same with down button, holding off button; closing phone. Nothing works. Any ideas

6 replies

Nov 2, 2023 3:06 PM in response to Graybon1

Nothing works.

Nothing is working because you don't understand the reason why SOS is appearing in the first place. SOS appears when your phone has lost the connection to your cellular carrier's network service.

Contact your carrier and follow their instructions to get things going again. Since your phone is not working at the present time, you may need to borrow a phone from a friend to contact the carrier.

I am stuck in sos mode on my iphone12 and none of the suggestions have helped.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.