Which apple watch suits iphone 11?

all i need is a watch that gives me apps and calls notifications plus the standard features like heart rate reading and so on, what should i buy because i cannot afford buying a fancy expensive watch.

iPhone 11

Posted on Aug 3, 2023 5:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2023 6:25 PM

Hello EhdaaAllah,

This document from Apple compares the three models: Watch - Apple. The least expensive, the Apple Watch SE will give you the functionnalies you state above. The Apple Watch 8 adds Blood Oxygen and ECG capabilities which are health features you may be interested in.

These models are compatible with your iPhone 11 as they are compatible with watchOS 9.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 3, 2023 6:25 PM in response to EhdaaAllah

Hello EhdaaAllah,

This document from Apple compares the three models: Watch - Apple. The least expensive, the Apple Watch SE will give you the functionnalies you state above. The Apple Watch 8 adds Blood Oxygen and ECG capabilities which are health features you may be interested in.

These models are compatible with your iPhone 11 as they are compatible with watchOS 9.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.