When downloading photos onto my PC, I accidentally hit "do not trust this computer" I do trust the computer but now I cannot download my photos from my Iphone.

When downloading my photos from my iphone onto my PC, I accidentally hit "I do not trust this PC." I do trust the PC. I cannot download my photos now. Is there something I can do to enable me to download my photos onto my PC?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Aug 4, 2023 9:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2023 10:07 PM

Change your settings for trusted computers.

Your device remembers the computers you've chosen to trust. If you don't want to trust a computer or other device anymore, reset the Location & Privacy settings on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

1. Go to Settings, then tap General.
  2. Tap Transfer or Reset [Device].
  3. Tap Reset, then tap Reset Location & Privacy. 

Now when you connect your device to formerly trusted computers, the alert message will ask you whether you trust that computer. 

Microsoft support says --> Import photos and videos from an iPhone to PC

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 4, 2023 10:07 PM in response to Djglide

Change your settings for trusted computers.

Your device remembers the computers you've chosen to trust. If you don't want to trust a computer or other device anymore, reset the Location & Privacy settings on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

1. Go to Settings, then tap General.
  2. Tap Transfer or Reset [Device].
  3. Tap Reset, then tap Reset Location & Privacy. 

Now when you connect your device to formerly trusted computers, the alert message will ask you whether you trust that computer. 

Microsoft support says --> Import photos and videos from an iPhone to PC

When downloading photos onto my PC, I accidentally hit "do not trust this computer" I do trust the computer but now I cannot download my photos from my Iphone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.