iPod is disabled on iTunes and I forgot my password.

Hi sir, iPod is disabled connect to iTunes show in my iPod screen, how can i solve this problem and i forgot my iPod password please answer me

Please how can i solve problem step by step send any option one my gmail.

****@mail.com or any link send my mobile no **** or WhatsApp

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 5, 2023 3:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2023 4:05 AM

You can use a computer to reset your device -->

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

This will result in erasing the iPod. You can, however, restore it from a backup as described in this support article --> Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Here are resources if you are prompted for your username and password and have forgotten them:

If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number - Apple Support Note that typically this is an email address you use.

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you do not have a computer, use this link Find Locations to find an Apple service location, or ask a friend if you can use theirs.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 5, 2023 4:05 AM in response to sanjibacharya458

You can use a computer to reset your device -->

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

This will result in erasing the iPod. You can, however, restore it from a backup as described in this support article --> Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Here are resources if you are prompted for your username and password and have forgotten them:

If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number - Apple Support Note that typically this is an email address you use.

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you do not have a computer, use this link Find Locations to find an Apple service location, or ask a friend if you can use theirs.

iPod is disabled on iTunes and I forgot my password.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.