How do I delete any remote management app on iPhone?

I never signed up for any developer stuff and yet coding and stuff root this and that!!! How do I delete all of and delete hidden remote management ????

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 5, 2023 7:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2023 9:32 AM

If someone else had your iPhone passcode and had physical access to your iPhone, and signed you out of your iPhone iCloud and signed themselves in, or if someone else physically connected a Mac running Xcode to and hen enabled Developer Mode, or loaded third-party apps or such, that would be a significant security breach. That would be a catastrophic breach, if their intent was hostile.

Given the scope of what can be viewed and changed here, your options here are limited to restoring a backup created from prior to that login, or to resetting the iPhone and starting over.

Starting over includes setting a new device passcode, setting new passwords everywhere, and re-setting biometrics (Touch ID, Face ID) if you are using those, as whoever reset your device can have all of your saved passwords and can add themselves to your biometric.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 5, 2023 9:32 AM in response to -annoy3d

If someone else had your iPhone passcode and had physical access to your iPhone, and signed you out of your iPhone iCloud and signed themselves in, or if someone else physically connected a Mac running Xcode to and hen enabled Developer Mode, or loaded third-party apps or such, that would be a significant security breach. That would be a catastrophic breach, if their intent was hostile.

Given the scope of what can be viewed and changed here, your options here are limited to restoring a backup created from prior to that login, or to resetting the iPhone and starting over.

Starting over includes setting a new device passcode, setting new passwords everywhere, and re-setting biometrics (Touch ID, Face ID) if you are using those, as whoever reset your device can have all of your saved passwords and can add themselves to your biometric.

How do I delete any remote management app on iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.