Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

How to cancel apple music subscription

I want to cancel apple music subscription but I can’t see “Cancel Subscription Option”…..

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 5, 2023 11:32 AM

9 replies

Aug 23, 2023 7:58 AM in response to stoutwoman

stoutwoman wrote:

I'm in the same situation. I'm told I will automatically be charged $14.99 if I don't cancel before August 29, but there is no visible option to cancel anywhere. I never used it and now I can't get rid of it. Slimy, slimy, slimy.

If the option to cancel a subscription is missing, see the following excerpt from Apple Support article If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

You might need to scroll down to find the Cancel Subscription button. If there is no Cancel button or you see an expiration message in red text, the subscription is already canceled.

Also, a subscription that is already cancelled will typically have wording in fine print similar to "Expires on [date]" rather than "Renews on [date].”

How to cancel apple music subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.