I need Siri to respond when I call

So when I call Siri there’s no response. Not my name or yes. How do I make her respond

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 6, 2023 1:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 6, 2023 1:53 AM

Settings > General > Accessibility > Siri > Type to Siri [Disable]

You may also look into this for more help --> If Siri or "Hey Siri" isn't working - Apple Support

Retrain Siri with your voice

Go to Settings > Siri & Search, turn off Listen for “Hey Siri,” then turn on Listen for “Hey Siri” again. To change Siri accessibility settings, see Use accessibility features with Siri on iPhone.

Change Siri settings on iPhone - Apple Support (IN)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 6, 2023 1:53 AM in response to Thebleauway

Settings > General > Accessibility > Siri > Type to Siri [Disable]

You may also look into this for more help --> If Siri or "Hey Siri" isn't working - Apple Support

Retrain Siri with your voice

Go to Settings > Siri & Search, turn off Listen for “Hey Siri,” then turn on Listen for “Hey Siri” again. To change Siri accessibility settings, see Use accessibility features with Siri on iPhone.

Change Siri settings on iPhone - Apple Support (IN)

Aug 6, 2023 1:59 AM in response to SravanKrA

That didn’t work. I want Siri to answer yes or say my name when I call. That way I know she’s listening, cause sometimes I say hey siri and since there’s no response, I say what I wanna say and most of the time I realize she wasn’t even listening in the first place. But if she can respond I’ll know she’s listening even if she’s far

I need Siri to respond when I call

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.