Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

How to I share my iCloud storage with another person on my plan

How do I share my 200 gb of iCloud with others on my family plan

iPhone 13

Posted on Aug 6, 2023 2:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 6, 2023 2:58 AM

Hello,

I've included an article that should help you resolve your issue.

Share iCloud+ with your family

-To share iCloud+, you need iOS 11 or later

-You also need to have Family Sharing setup and add the person you wish to share you're plan with Set up Family Sharing

-If a family member is already paying for their own iCloud+ plan, they can choose to switch to your plan or keep their own and still remain part of the family. When they switch to the shared family plan, they get a refund for the remainder of their personal plan. They can't keep their current plan and use the shared family plan at the same time.

Kaley

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 6, 2023 2:58 AM in response to roofmaster4

Hello,

I've included an article that should help you resolve your issue.

Share iCloud+ with your family

-To share iCloud+, you need iOS 11 or later

-You also need to have Family Sharing setup and add the person you wish to share you're plan with Set up Family Sharing

-If a family member is already paying for their own iCloud+ plan, they can choose to switch to your plan or keep their own and still remain part of the family. When they switch to the shared family plan, they get a refund for the remainder of their personal plan. They can't keep their current plan and use the shared family plan at the same time.

Kaley

How to I share my iCloud storage with another person on my plan

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.