My apple id do not connect with icloud

After I log in with my apple id my iPhone 7 plus says

"There is error connecting to icloud"

Please help

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Aug 6, 2023 5:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 6, 2023 6:22 PM

If you can't connect or sign in to iCloud or your account, Apple has a list of things you can try in the document If you can't connect or sign in to iCloud - Apple Support

If you are using a VPN, try turning it off and see if you can then log in. E.g., AppStore - Apple Community

If an item is greyed out or restricted, see this support article —> Use Screen Time on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

For more assistance try the iCloud Support web site --> iCloud - Official Apple Support

If you still have problems try official Apple Support. Click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service --> "See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world."

Click here --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 6, 2023 6:22 PM in response to Fathiz

If you can't connect or sign in to iCloud or your account, Apple has a list of things you can try in the document If you can't connect or sign in to iCloud - Apple Support

If you are using a VPN, try turning it off and see if you can then log in. E.g., AppStore - Apple Community

If an item is greyed out or restricted, see this support article —> Use Screen Time on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

For more assistance try the iCloud Support web site --> iCloud - Official Apple Support

If you still have problems try official Apple Support. Click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service --> "See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world."

Click here --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

My apple id do not connect with icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.