Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Related Article: About the security content of iOS 16.6 and iPadOS 16.6

Camera issue after iOS 16.5.1(c) set up

After setting up iOS 16.5.1(c), my iPhone 13 Pro Max back camera stop working and showing black screen but the front screen working slowly. May I know why it is happening and how I will gonna solve this problem???

iPhone X, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 6, 2023 7:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 6, 2023 8:01 PM

Mithu011 Said:

"Camera issue after iOS 16.5.1(c) set up: After setting up iOS 16.5.1(c), my iPhone 13 Pro Max back camera stop working and showing black screen but the front screen working slowly. May I know why it is happening and how I will gonna solve this problem???"

-------

Troubleshooting a Black iPhone iSight Camera:

A. First, Go Here: If the Camera or Flash on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't Working - Apple Support

B. Uncover the Camera:

Is there anything covering the camera? If so, remove it.

B. Any Ungenuine Camera Message?:

Did you recently get the cameral replaced? If so, contact the person(s) who performed the replacement, and have them place a genuine camera in there.See Here: About Genuine iPhone Cameras - Apple Support.  They should have known better.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 6, 2023 8:01 PM in response to Mithu011

Mithu011 Said:

"Camera issue after iOS 16.5.1(c) set up: After setting up iOS 16.5.1(c), my iPhone 13 Pro Max back camera stop working and showing black screen but the front screen working slowly. May I know why it is happening and how I will gonna solve this problem???"

-------

Troubleshooting a Black iPhone iSight Camera:

A. First, Go Here: If the Camera or Flash on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't Working - Apple Support

B. Uncover the Camera:

Is there anything covering the camera? If so, remove it.

B. Any Ungenuine Camera Message?:

Did you recently get the cameral replaced? If so, contact the person(s) who performed the replacement, and have them place a genuine camera in there.See Here: About Genuine iPhone Cameras - Apple Support.  They should have known better.

Camera issue after iOS 16.5.1(c) set up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.